Thursday 27 June 2013

Bla bla bla!!! Almost a year!

My baby is turning one next week. I can't believe how fast this first year together has gone by! She is such an adorable and funny little person. What amazes me the most is that she has learnt loads of new things but she still is the same little baby that looked up to me the first time I got to hold her. She still has the same look in her eyes.
Lately she has taken on climbing on everything and repeating random words. She will be hearing you speaking and she'll repeat just a random word once and then never again. Some of these words were pretty surprising like "dinosaur" or simple like "Si" from when I was calling Simon. But she has only said them once like by mistake and never repeated them no matter how many times we've tried to get her to.
Another talent of her is dancing. Whenever she hears music she starts bouncing, throws her arms in the air, claps in rhythm, shakes her head and swings her hips. It is adorable to watch and if you are quiet she'll start singing and that just breaks your heart because it is just too lovely.
She makes us so happy.
I have such a great little family. Simon is enjoying his summer off. We've been planning so he could have time with Lilly and she has been loving every moment with her Dad. I have enjoyed Simon being home as well since he has been such a great help with Lilly and taking care of the house, even cooking. I don't know what I will do when he goes back to Uni! Nearly a year of us as a family and every minute is so special I can't wait to see what the following year will bring!

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Nahomie! We will need to hang out soon! Its been too long since I have seen Lilly!!!

    P.s. She is GORGEOUS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Haha she will love it if you tell her she is gorgeous, she answers to that more than to her own name!
      Yes, we will need to meet up, it has been a long time.

      Delete