Wednesday 13 March 2013

A month with Lilly.

One of Lilly's funny faces.
Be ready for a lot of pictures...

 So we start with a walk in the Alexandra Park at the end of February. Here is a month with little things we did as a family. I'm really bad at remembering exact dates so I guess it is better I share all these memories now while they are still fresh. 
This is a view of the pond.

Simon walking Lilly in the park.

 
 Lilly sitting in her pram, enjoying the sunshine, her dad and her toys...babies do love long tiring walks!A swan in the pond.


 In the morning the living room belongs to Lilly while I get on with tidying the rest of the flat. She loves her toys and she now smiles when I take pictures of her. At least for the first few and if there isn't anything else more captivating going around. I love morning times, they're sometimes lazy moments but they are so special, I try to enjoy them because I know I will miss them one day.
Lilly at hartbeep... with bear ears!!!

 She refused to smile or look at the camera. She does make hilarious camera faces though!


 LUNCH TIME WITH LILLY.

Strawberry and apple...hmm...yummy!

Not enough!

Looking intimidating..
Daddy is not bringing the next spoonful fast enough obviously.

Lunch can be sooo tiring.


But she survived.

No dalmatians were hurt for this picture.

Ninja skills.

 Smile!!
Who's this gorgeous girl!?


There is only one person who rules in this house. Daddy needs to learn his place!
Musical Lilly!


Come play with me!!

Getting ready for her play date!


Posing on the couch...
 Getting excited by the minute!!
 Trying to catch the camera. I think most of Lilly's pictures are of her trying to grab the camera. She loves anything with a screen and looking at herself.
This is Lilly wearing a top that I used to wear as a baby...

 Mother's Day...
Lilly and Simon watching Brave together. 


 She looks so peaceful on that picture. It was just before she fell asleep for her nap. I enjoyed cuddling with her for Mother's Day. Poor Lilly got sore gums and was quite cranky. She would only be happy if me or Simon were around her.
Today at Hartbeeps. Baby duck!

And there goes the hat.

Baby dinosaur!!! How happy she looks wearing hats...


Playing with feathers. She loved it and laughed so much we were left extra time with the feathers just for her,



And there it was... a whole month with Lilly... I can't believe she is eight months and ten days old already... I love my little princess so much! I think our love as a family grows everyday. I enjoy those precious moments together and I am so grateful for the chance I have to have a healthy baby girl and a loving husband who are both so patient with me. They are my little bits of sunshine.

No comments:

Post a Comment