Saturday 16 February 2013

Lilly's nursery taking shape!

                                  

Since we moved to our new flat last September we have been trying to decorate Lilly's bedroom. It is not perfect yet but it does look more like a little girl's room now. We bought wooden letters for her name that I painted and put on the wall and we hung by her cot all the cards she received when she was born.


We found a little canopy to hang upon her bed. She quite likes trying to grab the little sparkles on it, and we found her hugging the canopy in her sleep quite a few times.


Since we still have not found a wardrobe or chest of drawers for her we started hanging her dresses on the wall. It adds a bit of colours to the room and since some are getting too small and I can't bring myself to put them away, I get to keep them out for a little longer!



I painted a few things for Lilly to put on her walls. 


She really enjoys playing in her cot when she wakes up. We haven't got her a playpen yet so it is quite nice that she likes spending time in it so I can put her somewhere safe to play while I'm tidying around the flat.





1 comment:

  1. These decorations you made are so sweet! :) Nice room!

    ReplyDelete