Friday 1 June 2012

Two years...

Today is a special day... Two years ago, Simon and I went on our first date and we have been together since then...Not always at the same place but still together, and I am really thankful for that. I remember that morning Simon was staying at my flat with his brother Peter and his friend Murray, I was staying at his cousin Rachel's house and had to walk all the way from there to my flat to get ready for work and when Simon opened the door to me I realised that the first view he had of me on that special day was of me without make up, unshowered and desperately needing my hair done! Yet he was there at two in the afternoon and we had a great day that I will keep as a precious memory forever.
Two years later we are enjoying little things such as him getting to come home early from work today, our little girl that will arrive soon, getting to make milkshakes and smoothies and watching TV before going to bed and talking late at night. I'm amazed at how two years later we are just getting closer and more in love everyday, how we still find things to talk about, how we still enjoy each other's company and feel lonely withouth each other. Those have been two wonderful years and we are looking forward to the many ones to come :)

Two years ago...

No comments:

Post a Comment