Friday 22 November 2013

Smiles :)

Life lately has been crazy. It has been crazy good, which makes it very enjoyable and yet very stressful. I have exceedingly enjoyed getting back on studying. It makes a lot of things more real. It has been hard leaving Lilly with Simon or my Mum who as an angel accepted to come to help us while Simon was on his school placements.  But it does have its rewards as Lilly is trying more often to speak, has learnt new words and sometimes strings up little sentences that make your heart melt.

I have enjoyed making every moment count with my family. It is nice to talk with my mother about family stories and recall memories. I love taking Lilly to playgroup. She is into hoarding at the moment.

This is what hoarding looks like, I bet you never thought
it was this cute!
I love every moment spent together as a family, just watching the same old Disney movies for the 100th time in a row, eating popcorn and listening to Lilly's singing and action movements to the film. Those are adorable moments that need cherished because they will not come back. They keep me grounded when I start to worry about how work and studies will turn out, how to keep up with everything, because in the end, if we miss our time as a family, then nothing will have been worth it.

I know I can not be objective but I do believe my daughter has
some of the most hilarious facial expressions I have ever seen!

Enjoying watching TV all together this morning :)

No comments:

Post a Comment