Monday 30 April 2012

31 weeks and counting...

So on Saturday I officially turned 31 weeks pregnant and now I'm getting to 32... We were pretty happy because Simon arrived at 31 weeks and even though I cannot wait to meet our littly Lilly and I tend to feel like the bodysnatcher got me and that I will never be able to sleep without needing the toilets or having a constant backache, I still want to keep her inside me for as long as possible since it would be heartbreaking not to come home with her. We really love our little girl, I'm pretty thankful to have a husband who actually volunteers to talk to the baby and automatically puts his hand on my tummy while watching TV and before going to sleep so he gets to feel the kicks and moves!
Another thing I started doing lately is getting her to listen to music, I put some headphones on the bump and she seems to really enjoy it since you get to see her moving around and I can tell she moves a lot more inside than it shows on the outside! I got a few good videos of that that I will have to put on here at some point soon. It's pretty amazing though to feel so close to this precious little baby that we haven't fully met yet. I cannot wait to hold her in my arms, but I know I need to cherish these next few weeks because they are very special moments I will probably miss later on.

No comments:

Post a Comment